out of stock
incl. VAT , plus shipping costs
Linha Estudo practise chocalho - Contemporânea
|practise gear for:||chocalho / rocar|
|weight (net):||0,95 kg|
Silent practice chocalho for at-home playing, quiet outdoor rehearsals and warm-ups - Contemporânea
Chocalhos are loud instruments by nature that are technically quite demanding and can always use some practice outside the regular band rehearsals. The practice chocalho from Contemporânea has the classic wood stick shape, weighs about the same as a normal chocalho and also has amazingly authentic qualities in other respects - except for that it's silent.
- Coated wood-shaped stick chocalho with anatomically shaped handles
- 20 pairs of synthetic jingles
- 950 g and thus pretty much the same weight as a normal bateria chocalho
- The aluminium bars, which are normally mounted on the side of the wood underneith the jingle pins to absorb the friction of the metal jingles and also amplify the sound, have instead been attached to the top and bottom of the wood handle to create a balanced and authentic practice weight
- Black matt finish
- Advanced and pro players for technical training at home and outside the rehearsal room
- Warm-up before gigs
- Group training outside the normal rehearsal space or outdoors where loud noise is not allowed
- Beginners who need extra practice or would like to play more, also outside the rehearsal room, e.g. in their home
- Beginners who are not yet expected enough to play actively at gigs have the perfect opportunity with a silent instrument to gain playing experience and, for example, to join their band at concerts without affecting the quality of the gig or the band with ''beginner's mistakes'' or musical deficits.
Customer reviews for "Linha Estudo practise chocalho"(1)
I bought this to practice chocalho at home. Really nice.
CONTEMPORÂNEA in Brazil
This brand has a long tradition and good reputation in Brazil. Intensive contact to the musicians has always been an important part of their business strategy. They not only sell instruments, but mainly live their music. Every Saturday morning, many musicians meet up in CONTEMPORÂNEA´S music shop in the historic center of São Paulo. In a special back room, musicians of every age play Choro. The pagodeiros meet up in front of the shop for playing their sessions. Many of São Paulo´s smaller and larger Samba schools play CONTEMPORÂNEA instruments.
CONTEMPORÂNEA in Europe
Also in Europe CONTEMPORÂNEA is a popular brand which you sometimes even find in drum- and percussion shops that don´t have so much to do with Samba.
CONTEMPORÂNEA has two lines: CONTEMPORÂNEA LIGHT and CONTEMPORÂNEA PRO.
The instruments of the LIGHT line are made of matt aluminium. Kept in a simple design and not being polished, the LIGHT line can be offered at a lower price and without suffering quality loss in terms of sound or durability. The robust PRO line is made of polished aluminium or wood.
Compared to other brands that also use aluminium for building instruments, CONTEMPORÂNEA instruments made from aluminium stand out by being built of thicker material which provides a massive sound to repinique, caixa and surdo, but therefore also a higher weight.