out of stock
incl. VAT , plus shipping costs
out of stock
Linha Estudo Multi Practise Pad 12'' - Contemporânea
|practise gear for:||caixa, repinique, surdo, timbal|
|weight (net):||0,9 kg|
Multi Pad for Samba drums - silent practice pad with metal rimshot simulator. Practise repinique and caixa at home, use as caixa emcima, surdo, rebolo, repique de mão or even for timbal and pandeiro.
Practising repinique at home with proper rimshots without driving the neighbours crazy - yes, awesome! Contemporânea has developed a silent practice pad especially for sambistas that has basically unbeatable versatility. A coated wooden frame that creates ideal rebound conditions and at the same time covers a wide range of Samba instruments. A piece of metal rim simulates rimshots. Marked sound zones remind you of hitting the correct zone on your drum. Cut-outs in the frame fit the pad perfectly in your lap over your legs and provide additional stability. You can also just pop the pad on top of the actual instrument. Or hold it in the crook of your arm like a caixa emcima or in your hand like a pandeiro. An accessory for playing at home, but also for warming up before gigs or for when you're on holiday to stay in shape.
All features at a glance:
- Practice pad for caixa, caixa emcima, repinique, surdo and for instruments played entirely without sticks and mallets, such as timbal, repique de mão, pandeiro or rebolo.
- Chrome-plated metal rim section for repinique and caixa rimshots
- Sound zone markings to make sure you hit the right spot when practising: bass, medium and high
- 2 cut-outs for your legs on the bottom of the frame make it more comfortable and stable to place the pad on your lap when rehearsing. You can use the pad on your lap or on a chair, or directly on the instrument.
- The cut-outs also function as handle if you want to use the pad as a practice pandeiro.
- Lightweight at only approx. 900g
- Compact dimensions: 12" diameter; 6.5 cm frame width
- Finish in matt black
Customer reviews for "Linha Estudo Multi Practise Pad 12''"(1)
CONTEMPORÂNEA in Brazil
This brand has a long tradition and good reputation in Brazil. Intensive contact to the musicians has always been an important part of their business strategy. They not only sell instruments, but mainly live their music. Every Saturday morning, many musicians meet up in CONTEMPORÂNEA´S music shop in the historic center of São Paulo. In a special back room, musicians of every age play Choro. The pagodeiros meet up in front of the shop for playing their sessions. Many of São Paulo´s smaller and larger Samba schools play CONTEMPORÂNEA instruments.
CONTEMPORÂNEA in Europe
Also in Europe CONTEMPORÂNEA is a popular brand which you sometimes even find in drum- and percussion shops that don´t have so much to do with Samba.
CONTEMPORÂNEA has two lines: CONTEMPORÂNEA LIGHT and CONTEMPORÂNEA PRO.
The instruments of the LIGHT line are made of matt aluminium. Kept in a simple design and not being polished, the LIGHT line can be offered at a lower price and without suffering quality loss in terms of sound or durability. The robust PRO line is made of polished aluminium or wood.
Compared to other brands that also use aluminium for building instruments, CONTEMPORÂNEA instruments made from aluminium stand out by being built of thicker material which provides a massive sound to repinique, caixa and surdo, but therefore also a higher weight.