BRAZIL IN ARDECHE!
From the 8th-10th of may Villeneuve is Brazilian!
For the fourth time Bahia Steel and Tempo Soleil organise the 3-day festival on the 8./9./10. of may in Villeneuve-Rio, Brazil in Ardèche, France!
2 nights of Brazilian concerts and party:
Friday 9.5. and Saturday 10.5. starting at 7pm.
Fri. 8.5. 19h (10€) :
RODRIGO DE OLIVEIRA, Afro Samba Pop, 5 musicians and 2 singers (vocals, guitar, bass, drums and percussion).
Sat. 9.5. 19h (10€) :
RODA DO CAVACO, Samba Pagode, 8 musicians (cavaquinho, banjo, vocals and percussion).
Kids till 12 years don´t pay!
Sun. 10.5. in the center starting at 11.30 am
Performance* of the participants of BEIJA FLOR (winner of the 2015 Rio carnival) at 12.30 pm
*with the 150 musicians of the Encontro 2015 (Samba meeting south France)
Churrasco (BBQ), Brazilian show and live music with the band RODA DO CAVACO, 13.30 pm.
ORGANISATION AND EVENT PARTNER
Villeneuve Rio is organised by Bahia Steel and Tempo Soleil:
- the company Bahia Steel Sarl - ethnic percussion instruments - from Villeneuve de Berg
- Tempo Soleil, association for afro Brazilian and oriental cultures (Montélimar)
Further the event is supported by:
- the municipality of Villeneuve de Berg
- Sambacadémia, the largest Samba school in France (Paris-Toulouse)
- Clip, linguistic association (Villeneuve-Bruxelles)
The Encontro Villeneuve de Berg is a meeting of musicians and sambistas in the south of France. This year approx. 150 musicians will be participating at the workshop with Sambacadémia. Bahia Steel and Tempo Soleil contribute with logistical support.