HAND WELDED 4-BELL AGOGO BY KALANGO
Hey-ho - this is our latest modell - a real treasure - we think!
Produced in Europe, each one a unique piece, hand welded, rustical look and the typical Brazilian clear but slightly 'dirty' sound.
As a consequence of the high demand of nicely tuned but still original sounding bells, we have decided to take over this on ourselves. Together with our producer we developed our own series of agogo bells. Our top priority was to find a reliable tuning but to preserve the popular rustical 'hand-made' look and be able to offer unique instruments. The sound should be well tuned but not too clean. This series of bells stands out especially due to its artisanal production, each one is welded by hand and tuned, all tunings are similar but still each one is an absolutey unique bell.
- Each bell (also the smallest!) has a clear and strong sound!
- The bells are made of solid steel sheet and is tuned to pretty intervals.
- The handle is long enough to hold the agogo comfortably and stable in the hand without making it too heavy.
- Different creative lines and patterns are easy to play and sound especially pretty when several people play together. Slight dissonance of tones are meant to be and make the sound authentic.
- Rustical finish and great sound!